GLENLEA GREENHOUSE FUNDRAISER FOR THE SCRA
The Glenlea Greenhouse is here again! This is a great opportunity to have all your plants delivered right to Sage Creek for convenient pickup in the Sobeys parking lot on May 14, 2016. A time will be communicated once those details have been worked out. A portion of each sale goes directly to the SCRA! These funds help keep our website going, the newsletter production, and for fun social events for the families of Sage Creek.
Orders to be returned by April 8th, 2016 (easiest if you just use the online ordering process - details below)
PICKUP SATURDAY MAY 14TH - Time TBD
- Visit www.glenleagreenhouses.com
- Enter the “Shop Now” Button on the homepage (Or click this link)
- Add items to your shopping cart – you can search by item or refine search by product. You can also search by type, sun or shade, etc.
- When you are done, go to “Shopping Cart” to review order
- Referring Fundraiser Name can be left blank.
- Go to “Check Out”
- Fill in name, address, email etc.
- Click “Continue to shipping method”
- Select “Pick Up at Sage Creek Residents Association”
- Click “Continue to payment method”
- Fill out billing information and “Complete Order”
- A confirmation email is sent. The organization they picked will appear at the top of their confirmation.
We need volunteers to help with this event. It isn't a big time commitment at all, please message us firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
FUNDRAISING CHAIR VACANCY
The Board of Directors is looking for someone to coordinate the fundraising activities in Sage Creek. One example is the the Glenlea fundraising drive. There would not be a huge time commitment, but it would definitely help out the SCRA and the community. Please message us for more details if you are interested in joining. We have an application process which you can find here.
Like any grass roots or volunteer-based organization, fundraising is a necessity to ensure that the community we are dreaming of becomes a reality. Whether we are talking about social events, parks, or splash pads - all of these require varying degrees of funding to see them through to completion. While the scale may vary, the need for active and ongoing fundraising will be a reality for many years to come in Sage Creek. We will be looking for support from residents, businesses, non-profits and various levels of government to help us achieve our goals.
We now have a vacancy for this Chair position. Please contact us for more information about how you can join or submit an application through here.